Wishing all you moms a Happy Mother's Day!
I thought today would be appropriate to feature a great mom of three adorable boys - Cheetah, Monkey and Panda. Many of you probably know I am talking about Jasmine over at Quilt Kisses!
Jasmine makes a number of quilts every year and she is so good about using up her leftovers as she goes along. When you see one of her finishes, you know in a few days she will be sharing some cute little project she made with the scraps. No stuffing the scraps into a big bin for her!
I hope you take some time to hop over to Jasmine's blog. She is sharing quite a few quilts along with the mini quilts she made with the leftovers. Above is just a small sampling of the many lovely things she has written about. Once you see her quilts and her quilting, I know you will want to follow along!
Now, what have you been making with your scraps this week?
I hope you share so we can be inspired!
- This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
- If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
Feel free to grab my button for your sidebar or posts and get ready to share all your wonderful projects from scraps. And if you have a great idea for using scraps and would like to be featured, feel free to contact me!