Thursday, December 3, 2015

Guest Blogging for McCall's Quilting




About a week ago, I shared that I had a quilt published in the  January/February 2016 issue of McCall's Quilting
The issue is available in store now.








Today I wanted to let you know that I am guest blogging over at McCall's Quilting and sharing a bit about the making of my Pretty Gemstones quilt. 

Photo courtesy of McCall's Quilting

And if you don't yet have a copy of the magazine, follow this link to see where you can purchase the pattern if you want to give this quilt a try.  A huge thanks to McCall's for the invite!


9 comments:

scraphappy said...

What a beautiful quilt! Congratulations on being published! Sew exciting.

Linda said...

Commenting on your post on McCall's as well as here - thanks for sharing tips on color choice, especially the "squinting" part. ;) Love this quilt.

Jayne said...

Yay! It's such a beautiful quilt too!

Ivani said...

Congratulations Cynthia!! It is a lovely quilt.
I commented there too. Hugs

Val's Quilting Studio said...

YES! COngratulations!!! I'll be on the look out for this on the stands at Joannes.

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Off to read your post at McCalls.....:) :)

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Enjoyed your post on McCall's blog and your ideas on color choice! I really like how the colors of this quilt flow from light to dark, both in the blocks and through the whole quilt. Would love to see it in person!

Walter said...

Congrats once again for your latest success; you have become a celebrity! Pam Reim

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That is so awesome! Love the quilt - on my way to check out your blog post!! Go you!!!

01 09 10