I tried to resist the temptation but when a quilt is in your head, you have to get it into fabric!
I have been setting aside some larger black and white fabric scraps and this weekend I got to cutting them up on my fabric cutter (along with some pretty reds). I am not sure I would make a tumbler quilt without it!
Hopefully I will find some time this week to work on a layout.
And I should mention that this Friday I am hosting TGIFF.
So you have a whole week to get a project finished so you can link up!
I would love to see you there :)
What about you! What scrappy projects are you working on. Here are the details for linking up:
- This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
- If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
So if you love scrappy projects, feel free to grab my button for your sidebar or posts and get ready to share all your wonderful projects from scraps. And if you have a great idea for using scraps and would like to be featured, feel free to contact me!
Love Laugh Quilt (Monday Making)
Patchwork Times (Design Wall Monday)
Cooking Up Quilts (Main Crush Mondays)
Em's ScrapBag (Moving it Forward)
This post contains affiliate links. Clicking through and making a purchase may result in me making a commission. It is at no additional cost to you and I appreciate the support!