With temperatures up in the three digits lately, you can be sure I have been staying indoors where it is cool! Come on Fall weather!
A bit of that time indoors has been spent sewing my Kaffe Fassett scraps into some blocks for my Splendid Sampler. So far I have a total of 41 6" blocks completed.
I have sewn up five more of the actual Splendid Sampler blocks since the last time I shared my progress. There have been a number of blocks that were either applique or embroidery that I chose not to include in my quilt. I really want this quilt to be mostly pieced blocks.
I did add these four blocks from the Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks Sampler QAL. I always pick and choose each week the ones I like.
My finished blocks continue to grow on my design wall. I haven't settled on a final layout yet - there are still months of block making ahead!
What about you! What scrappy projects are you working on. Here are the details for linking up:
- This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
- If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
So if you love scrappy projects, feel free to grab my button for your sidebar or posts and get ready to share all your wonderful projects from scraps. And if you have a great idea for using scraps and would like to be featured, feel free to contact me!
Love Laugh Quilt (Monday Making)
Patchwork Times (Design Wall Monday)
Cooking Up Quilts (Main Crush Mondays)
Em's ScrapBag (Moving it Forward)