I had the opportunity to go on a quilt store adventure Friday with a friend so I don't have any scrappy quilting to share this week. But I do have a few little purchases to show you!
I guess I was in a navy, gray and white kind of mood because almost all of the half yards I picked up for my stash were in those colors. No plans for these...I just really liked them or they were just too good a price to leave behind.
I bought only two larger cuts on my travels - the grunge is for a pillow project I hope to share soon and the yellow is for a backing. My yellow stash is really slim right now!
Check out this Paintbox Basics layercake Yum!
But my favorite little purchase....
In a tiny store in Sweet Home called Seamingly Creative they had a bunch of pre-made sewn items. Among them were some little towel dresses to hang on your oven door. The orange and turquoise one was just too perfect for my vintage kitchen and for $5 it was snatched up quickly!
The weather was beautiful and my co-pilot did a great job keeping us within the Oregon state lines.
Here is a list of all the great stores we visited....
JanniLou Creations in Philomath
Finally Together in Lebanon (huge store with the entire Grunge collection!)
Bolts to Blocks in Salem
Seamingly Creative in Sweethome
We purposely skipped my favorite store in Corvallis (aka Quiltwork Patches), or we would have spent the whole day there!
How about you? Did you get any scrap sewing accomplished this week?
Here are the details for linking up:
- This linky party is for any scrappy project - It can be in-process or a finished piece.
- You can link up your blog post (not your homepage please) or Instagram photo from the past week that features your use of scraps.
- If you are linking to a blog post, I ask that you link back to my blog somewhere in your post. So if you are writing about scraps, just get into the habit of including a link as there will be a linky party available every week!
- If you are using Instagram, please use the hashtag #ohscrap.
- This is a party so remember to socialize and comment on the posts of others.
- Following my blog is not necessary but it sure would be great if you do!
So if you love scrappy projects, feel free to grab my button for your sidebar or posts and get ready to share all your wonderful projects from scraps. And if you have a great idea for using scraps and would like to be featured, feel free to contact me!
Molli Sparkles (Sunday Stash)
Love Laugh Quilt (Monday Making)
Patchwork Times (Design Wall Monday)
Cooking Up Quilts (Main Crush Mondays)
Em's ScrapBag (Moving it Forward)